The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), as Deemed University enjoys great reputation. It is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry).
It conducts an autonomous entrance examination, named the IIFT Exam, across various centers in India. The institute offers the following popular courses for its various center’s spread all across:
- Two-Year Residential MBA (International Business) – New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam (Tanzania). This is the flagship course, offering core subjects and electives in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations, and Trade.
- D. Course (full-time and part-time)- at the New Delhi and Kolkata Campus.
- Three-Year Part Time MBA (International Business) – New Delhi & Kolkata
- Executive Master’s in International Business – New Delhi, Dubai and Dar-es-Salaam
- Certificate Course in Export Management, New Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati (Assam)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Strategy through NIIT Imperia
- A. Economics (Specialization in Trade and Finance)-at the New Delhi and Kolkata Campus.
Ranking and Recognition:
In the prestigious and widely acclaimed educational ranking of Indian Institutional Ranking Framework (IIRF- 2021), IIFT at 5th Rank in IIRF Deemed University Ranking 2021.
Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science
Business & Economics
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- General Management
- E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship Development